Filming blog

What did you do during the filming process, what did you encounter?

I started filming on Thursday the 29th, and I decided to shoot my first shot. I'm the director so the materials were brought to the first scene by me. The first scene was shot in my backyard, which was crowded with animals. I used Jump ropes and my main product a Degree Antiperspirant bottle. In the filming process we got interrupted by ducks, which we fed some bread. My first actor was prepared to complete all task needed in time that we had. I first filmed a Low angle shot of the physical activity being presented. I took multiple shots to meet the 30 second criteria. I then had my second scene shot in the front of my house. On the main road where cars are flying I tried to get a time where there are no cars. I filmed a tilt and pan shot of one of my actors demonstrating a physical activity. 

 






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog